Top Menu

End of the year contemplation: my year in looks. Kicking off with last year’s very first outfit post – I would totally still wear this entire look – and finishing with the very last ones, I thought it would be fun to sum up some of my looks of this year (these are not all of them, if you like to see all of them, please find them here). It’s pretty easy to notice what they have in common: they’re all pretty black/grey/navy and they’re all pretty comfy. This is the way I like to dress and I’m pretty sure that’s not going to change. Doesn’t mean I’m not up for trying new things, and for the next year that’s definitely something I’d like to do some more: try new things stylewise, but in my own – comfy – way. Not sure how I’m going to do this, but I’m working on a list (I know you guys love them too!) of things I’d like to add to my wardrobe in order to accomplish that. Stay tuned for that but for now: enjoy this overview of outfit shots. If you want to check out the entire post again, feel free to click on the image, and the outfit post will appear. Enjoy and let me know what you think or which one is your fave.

And of course, last but certainly not least: I hope you’ll enjoy your NYE to the fullest, with friends, family or loved ones. I’m spending my last few days pf 2015 on the island (Texel), escaping the craziness in Amsterdam, and can’t wait for 2016 to start. Tell me your plans, I’m curious!

, , , , , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to SFFTE OUTFIT OVERVIEW 2015

1. Marijke I easydailyfood December 31, 2015 at 10:36 am #

Prachtige outfits. Hoeveel zwarte jassen kan je hebben :p haha stiekem jaloers natuurlijk want ze zijn allemaal prachtig! Vind het rode gilet je ook prachtig staan!

• Debbie - Six Feet From The Edge January 1, 2016 at 1:41 pm #

Haha thanks! Ik heb maar 2 verschillende zwarte jassen aan op de foto’s ;) Een zomer en een winter variant, was ik nog wel zo trots op :p

Superlief, thanks!

2. MIRJAM December 31, 2015 at 12:20 pm #

Love your simple and effortless style in those neutral colors!
    happy new year,
    xx. Mirjam

3. Marlon Schipper December 31, 2015 at 1:00 pm #

Prachtig Debbie! Elke look weer, het klopt allemaal.
    Hoop dat je een fijne jaarwisseling met gezelligheid hebt :)

Op naar een mooi 2016! Liefs.

4. Alybetty December 31, 2015 at 2:37 pm #

Prachtige outfits Debbie, en al vind ik jou alle kleuren mooi staan, dat bruin/roest staat je toch wel heel erg mooi. xx

5. Bibiche January 1, 2016 at 11:57 pm #

Great roundup and so love your comfy style. Looking forward to see more the coming 365 days :) All the best!

XO from Malta,

6. Tatiana January 3, 2016 at 7:18 am #

I’ve always admired your timeless style. Your shoe game in 2015 was on point. Can’t wait to see more of it this year!

7. Deane January 4, 2016 at 7:28 am #

This is great,I love it!All of them are beautiful.