Finally I can tell you about the project we’ve been working on the past few weeks: De Passage in The Hague and SFFTE have teamed up to arrange something so exciting for you guys! Here’s the deal: we all love shopping, and we love the convenience of clicking home goodies we’ve seen on the internet somewhere, but we all know what a good day of offline (real!) shopping can do with a woman’s state of mind: it’s makes us feel awesome! In this collab with De Passage – the oldest, but certainly classiest shoppingmall in the Netherlands – we’re giving away an entire weekend full of shopping (incl. shoppingmoney!) in The Hague worth €1.250! Do you need me to rephrase that? AN ENTIRE WEEKEND FULL OF SHOPPING! SHOPPINGMONEY INCLUDED! And the best thing: you can bring a friend/your mother/daughter to enjoy the overnight stay, breakfast/lunch/diner and day of shopping with you!
What does this weekend contain?
- 1 night (2 pers.) in Novotel Den Haag City Centre****
- breakfast (2 pers.) at Du Passage
- lunch (2 pers.) at De Luca
- diner (2 pers.) at Popocatepetl Den Haag
- a luxurious Demeyere frying pan (worth €150,-) by Dok Home of Cooking
- a package full of delicious coffee-/ tea- and chocolate by Simon Lévelt
- a set of wellness products ánd a (make-up) make-over at The Body Shop
- Shoppingmoney (€100,-) at Van Os tassen en koffers
- 2 Travelbags incl. some cool goodies and €20 shoppingmoney at Desigual
- €25,- shoppingmoney at the Ecco Premium store
- 1 pair of sneakers of choice at Pro 0031
- a filled toiletry bag by Gerry Weber
- €60,- shoppingmoney at Calexis
- 500gr of praliné chocolate from Leonidas
Wanna join? I know you want this.. Entering the competition is easy-peasy: fill in the form HERE (make sure you follow all the steps!), press ‘send’ and wait for the magic to happen ;) Good luck!
Even though I hardly ever wear colourful kicks and pink defenitely is not over-represented in my wardrobe, I like to add a dash of colour to a simple black and grey outfit every now and then. Like the way I did with these Nike Air Max 90 Lunars, fusions between the well-known Air Max shoes and the Lunars – which not-accidentally are one of my favourite pairs of runningshoes. Anyway, I love how they kind of lift my basic outfit and how they feel like I’m walking on clouds the entire day. Yay!
Oh and I got something extra for you (and your other halfs!): Rehab, Invito and SFFTE are giving away these awesome sets of his-and-hers-tees (oh well I have to admit I’m wearing the mensversion myself as well..) and all you have to do in order to win one out of five sets of tees is to LIKE SFFTE’S FACEBOOK and leave a comment in the commentsection below with your emailadress and what sizes you wish to receive when you win. Voilà, easy-peasy! Good luck!
Src. inspirational pics: Thischicksgotstyle, Kayture, Alwaysjudging
Let’s kickstart this year with some new and black fluffiness! I’ve always been a big fan of large and bulky coats, but this year it’s fluffiness everywhere! Do you love a good fluff as well? Lucky you, since Comegetfashion and Sixfeetfromtheedge teamed up to spread the fluffiness and give you a shot at winning this awesome black version.
Wanna enter? All you have to do is the following:
– Like SFFTE’s Facebookpage here.
– Like CGF’s Facebookpage here.
– Leave a comment with your name, emailadress and SIZE (!) in the commentsection below.
Good luck and fingers crossed!
As much as I love a tiny and delicate piece of jewelry, I always tend to grab the big and chunky watches out of the bunch. Recognizable? Lucky you, since Kyboe! and SFFTE teamed up to give away one of these ultimate chunky friends to celebrate SFFTE’s 3rd birthday this month. Since I can’t decide which one to keep (they’re both too cool for school!), I’m giving you the opportunity to pick one first.. ain’t that cool? ;)
I will randomly pick one of the participants after two weeks, so make sure you join this competition before October 17th.
Next Page »